Corporate governance principles and practices are dynamic and constantly evolving. All entities should apply the principles of good corporate governance and consider the best practice recommendations of the King Report on governance (The King III Report). We can assist you in applying the principles of the code and provide best practice recommendations to ensure compliance.
Corporate governance is concerned with holding the balance between economic and social goals and between individual and communal goals. The aim is to align as nearly as possible the interests of individuals, corporations and society.
We address issues such as:
- ethical leadership and corporate citizenship
- the role and functions of audit committees, boards and directors
- the governance of risk
- the governance of information technology
- compliance with laws, rules, codes and standards
- internal audit
- the governance of stakeholder relationships
- integrated reporting and disclosure.