These specialised services are headed up by a unique combination of multi-disciplinary experts with a strong nationwide presence.
Our services include:
- investigation of fraud, theft, corruption, money laundering and commercial or “white collar” criminal offences
- conducting forensic audits or investigations
- investigation of labour related misconduct and internal disciplinary enquiries
- provision of detailed, factual reports with supporting documentary evidence or statements which evidence criminal, civil and/or disciplinary liability
- fraud and management risk assessments
- interrogation and/or extraction of computerised data
- litigation support in any civil, criminal or disciplinary proceedings including liaison with SAPS, the National Prosecuting Authority or with legal practitioners on pending litigation
- asset tracing and verification
- pre-employment security, background checks and “CV” verification
- insolvency and liquidation support investigations.