The Board is ultimately responsible for overseeing the establishment of effective systems of internal control in order to provide reasonable assurance that your company’s financial and non-financial objectives are achieved.
Our internal audit personnel provide a broad range of services to companies seeking to achieve this objective. We also can provide you with a written assessment of your company’s system of internal control and risk management. Internal audit is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve your operations.
It helps you accomplish your objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
Our services include:
- documenting systems of internal control
- risk identification
- risk assessment
- control identification
- control adequacy evaluation
- control effectiveness review
- internal control deficiency follow up reviews.
Our capabilities and skills are combined to deliver a unique internal audit solution to help address the risks and opportunities in businesses.
- the accomplishment of established objectives and goals for operations and programmes
- the economical and efficient use of rescources
- the reliability and integrity of financial and non-financial information
- compliance with relevant policies, procedures, laws and regulations
- safeguarding of assets.
The result is improved systems of internal control as well as the increased likelihood of fraud detection.