New Century Accounting’s valuation team delivers thorough, independent and unbiased valuations.
Buying, selling, merging, borrowing, settling disputes, tax planning – in short, situations when you are called upon to put a value on your business. When these circumstances arise, you need an independent, formal valuation opinion.
Our valuation approach
We believe valuations should not be the result of a purely mechanical process. We use a variety of methodologies and techniques in deriving a valuation. We exploit our experience and apply our judgment to give our clients the quality of valuation advice they demand.
As each valuation is unique, valuation work requires a high level of adaptability, flexibility and innovation, which we pride ourselves on being able to offer.
Our range of services
- commercial advice to companies, partnerships and individuals on valuations in the context of acquisitions, disposals, mergers and restructuring proposals
- valuations for taxation purposes
- valuation of intellectual property including trademarks, brand names, know-how, customer lists, patents and licences
- dispute resolution services, working with forensic investigators, litigation support and expert valuations
- advice on regulatory and accounting matters, valuations required by IFRS, including purchase price allocation, impairment testing and share option valuations.
Proven track record
We have extensive valuation experience and a proven track record in a wide range of industries.