Our independent review will result in a report to stakeholders on the viability of the business, conclusions and actions required and recommendations on how to restore profitability or how to limit further costs and financial exposure.
Such a review could be valuable if a business:
• regularly exceeds its bank facility limits
• is in breach of lending covenants
• is suffering regular liquidity shortages
• has difficulty raising cash and has exhausted all immediate sources of funding
• is exceeding credit terms with suppliers
• is incurring significant and regular trading losses
• has lost the support of critical stakeholders from owners to funders
• is not producing reliable financial and trading information for key stakeholders on a frequent and regular basis.
Through independent analysis and expert insight, we can help rebuild trust between a business and its stakeholders.
Strategic performance reviews
Strategic performance reviews analyse the key drivers of performance improvement.
Our specialists utilise a framework to evaluate financial and operational options and to identify solutions for businesses and their stakeholders.